With our competency and accumulated knowledge in internal controls, we are able to help you develop formalised policies and procedures to strengthen your internal control systems for purposes such as an application for an IPO.
We adopt a systematic approach to the development of policies and procedures as follows:
- Conduct thorough interviews with process owners and document our understanding of workflows
- Identify internal control weaknesses
- Recommend control enhancements
- Discuss with management the practicality of our recommended enhancements
- Draft and finalise a set of policies and procedures which is practical and effective
A comprehensive set of policies and procedures serves to streamline your business, provide clarity and guidance for business decisions, enable smooth transitions during staff handover and facilitate business expansion and integration.