An effective whistleblowing policy serves to raise concerns about possible wrong-doing or improprieties in financial or other matters involving staff and Board members.
As the administrator for your whistleblowing programme, we can provide you with independent and secure channels for your staff to file these complaints.
Services provided include:
- Assist in setting up a whistleblowing policy
- Set up whistleblowing channels
- Receive and filter complaints based on parameters set in whistleblowing policy
- Respond to the whistle-blower
- Report status of complaints received to the Audit Committee regularly
- Provide prompt reporting on valid complaints to the Audit Committee, while ensuring the anonymity of the whistle-blower
- Perform the related investigation work to establish the validity of the complaint and advise the Audit Committee